|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Aogang Optics|
|Model Number:||Prescription Eyeglass Lenses|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300 pairs per color|
|Packaging Details:||1) Standard white envelope 2) color envelop with customer's design|
|Delivery Time:||10~30 days, depend on your quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||40,000 pieces per day|
|Place Of Origin:||CN;JIA||Brand Name:||AoGang|
polarized single vision lenses,
tinted polarized lenses
CR39 1.499 Uncoated Polarized Optical Lenses For Sunglasses With Radiation Protection
|1.499 Polarized Lens||CR39||uncoated||80mm||2/4/6/8|
Here are the colors for your reference:
II. Polarized Lens:
Polarized lenses filter the waves of light by absorbing some of the reflected glare while allowing other light waves to pass through them. The most common illustration of how a polarized lens works to reduce glare is to think of the lens as a Venetian blind. These blinds block light that strikes them from certain angles, while allowing light from other angles to pass through. A polarizing lens works when it is positioned at a 90-degree angle to the source of the glare. Polarized sunglasses, which are designed to filter horizontal light, are mounted vertically in the frame, and must be carefully aligned so that they will properly filter the light-waves.
Most polarized sunglasses provide UV protection which is important to maintaining healthy eye sight. Just as we put on sunscreen to protect our skin, it’s critical that we protect our eyes from UV rays too.
1. Reduce Glare, Improve Safety
2. Better Vision
III. Technical Data:
a) standard white envelope
b) color envelope with customer design (Weight: 157g, Size: 9*9*9cm)
2. Outer Box
a) standard export paper carton (Size: 38*48*35cm, 0.064CBMS)
b) Include about 500 pairs of finished lens (Weight: about 21kg) or include about 100 pairs of 100 semi finished lens (Weight: about 15kg)
a) Delivery time: 3-7 days (by Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT etc.)
b) Sample is free, but according to our company rule, the shipping cost need to be assumed by customers.
2. Batch Goods:
a) Delivery time: 10-30 days (depend on your quantity, by air, sea or express)
b) Carrier: We can choose for you or offer us your cooperative company
V. Purchase Process:
1. If you need the samples, we will check the samples fee and the shipping cost, and we will delivery the samples to you in three days after we receive the payment.
If you do not need the samples, we can send the price list to you.
2. If you are satisfied with our samples or the price list, you can show us your order list.
3. We will do a proforma invoice which show you the total cost including the goods fee, shipping cost, the size of the lenses and some other important information.
4. We will start the order when we receive your despoit, the 30% of the total cost.
5. We need about 15~40 days to produce the order which up to your quantity, and keep update the producing process to you in time.
6. When we finish the producing, we will inform you to pay for the rest of the money. And we will delivery to you asap when we receive the balance.
7. We will offer the tracking number and the documents for you to clearance at customs.