|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Aogang Optics|
|Model Number:||Prescription Eyerglass Lenses|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pairs|
|Packaging Details:||1) Standard white envelope 2) color envelop with customer design|
|Delivery Time:||10~30 days, depend on your quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||40,000 pieces per day|
|Index:||1.56||Material:||NK55, Imported From Japan|
|Specific Gravity:||1.15||Power Range:||SPH: 0.00~+-15.00 CYL: 0.00~-6.00|
|Coating:||AR-Reflection And Glare Coating||UV Value:||400|
1.56 UV400 Protection AR-Reflection And Glare Prescription Lenses For Eye Protection
NK55, imported from Japan
|Abbe value||UV Value||Specific Gravity|
|Transmission||Power range||Coating Choice|
SPH: 0~ +-15.00 CYL: 0.00~-6.00
AR-Reflection And Glare Coating
II. UV400 Protection:
When we think about damage from the sun’s rays, we focus mostly on our skin. But the sun is a serious threat to our eyes and the delicate skin around them. Aogang UV400 lenses are sunblock for your eyes. Read on to learn more about the effect of UV light on eyes and how to protect your eyes from UV rays.
Sun protection is important for all of us. The effect of UV light on our eyes and the danger of damage from UV radiation grows the more time we spend in the sun throughout our lives. Children are even more vulnerable to retinal damage because their young eyes are clearer. It’s essential to start wearing sun protection for your eyes early.
Look for a pair of eyeglass specifically designed for UV eye protection that are rated UV400 or higher; that means they’ll block 99.9% of UV rays.
There are two types of UV rays we should be most worried about– UVA and UVB
---UVA rays pass through the cornea to reach the lens and retina inside your eyes. Overexposure to UVA radiation has been linked to the development of macular degeneration-damage to the retina that causes loss of central vision, and certain types of cataracts--a clouding of the lens that leads to a decrease in vision.
---UVB rays are partially filtered by the ozone layer, but are more intense than UVA rays. They penetrate less deeply and are completely absorbed by the cornea. In short term doses, UVB rays have been known to cause “snow blindness,” a painful inflammation of the cornea that causes temporary vision loss.
Protecting yourself from the effect of UV rays on your eyes doesn’t mean you have to stay indoors. The best way to protect your eyes is by wearing good quality UV protection eyeglasses whenever you’re outside.
|Size: 38*48*35 cm; Weight: 15-21KG|
|1) Finished optical lens: 1 pcs/envelope, 500 pairs/carton||2) Semi-finished optical lens: 1 pcs/envelope, 100 pairs/carton|
|1) Standard with envelope||2) Color package with your design or logo|
|1) 3-7 days for samples (UPS, DHL, FEDEX, TNT for samples)||2) 5-30 days for batch goods (by air or by sea, depend on order quantity)|
|We can choose for you or you offer us your cooperative company|
|30% T/T in advance, the balance before shippment|
IV. Our Factory:
V. Why choose us:
1. We are equipped with world advanced machines and facilities; cooperating with some international branded monomer company ; using European quality and management system. All of these guarantee the stable good lens quality.
2. 20 years’ experience in manufacturing and export of optical lenses, which makes us own more than 300 customers spread over 60 countries.
3. Lens items are quite complete including SV, BIFOCAL, PROGRESSIVE, PHOTOCHROMIC, BLUECUT, SUNLENS, POLARISED LENS, FINISHED & SF etc. You can get full range of optical lens from Aogang.
4. Expert new products research department makes us differ from others and new products can be suggested to our customers in due time.
5. Every year, we will exhibit at some optical exhibitions. You can find suitable time and place to talk with us face to face.