|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Aogang Optics|
|Model Number:||Polycarbonate Lens Blanks|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pairs|
|Packaging Details:||1) Standard white envelope 2) color envelop with customer desig|
|Delivery Time:||10~30 days, depend on your quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||40,000 pieces per day|
|Monomer:||Polycarbonate||Flat Top Segment:||28|
|Abbe Value:||42||Specific Gravity:||1.15|
|Transmission:||> 98%||Power Range:||BASE:400, ADD:+100~+350|
1.59 Semi-finished Hard Multi Coated Flat Top Polycarbonate Lens Blanks For Prescription Glasses
I. Technical Data:
|SEMI-FINISHED PC FLAT TOP BIFOCALS|
|Sage @50mm||Sage @40mm||Center Thickness (mm)||Edge Thickness (mm)||True Curve @1.530||Back Curve||Dseignand SuggestedRX Range|
|Monomer||Polycarbonate||Flat Top Segment||28|
|Abbe Value||42||Specific Gravity||1.15|
|Transmission||> 98%||Guarantee||5 years|
|Power Range||BASE:400, ADD:+100~+350|
1. Advantages of Polycarbonate Lens
♦. Scratch resistance: A scratch on your lens will affect its clarity and your frame’s overall appearance. Glass and polycarbonate can both become scratched, but polycarbonate is less scratch-resistant, making anti-scratch coatings popular among glasses wearers.
♦. Impact resistance: A lens with high impact resistance is less prone to cracking or shattering. While we love our frames, it’s not uncommon to drop them. Glass and polycarbonate lenses can handle occasional falls but aren’t invincible against long drops. Glass is the most vulnerable in this category. Polycarbonate is 10 times stronger.
♦. Weight: A lens weight becomes noticeable when wearing your frames for long periods. In comparison, polycarbonate lenses are lightweight. You may notice the weight of your glasses by feeling pressure on the nose pads and temple tips.
♦. UV Protection: A lens with UV protection is a must-have. While polycarbonate blocks 100 percent of UV rays, glass requires a UV protective coating.
2. Flat Top Bifocal Lens
If you suffer from diminished ability to naturally focus your eyes, lined or round multifocal eyeglass lenses containing two or more distinct lens powers may help you see more efficiently at multiple distances.
Bifocal means two focuses literally. Multifocals are eyeglass lenses that enable you to see clearly at two different distinct distances while only using one lens. Benjamin Franklin has been credited with inventing the first bifocal lens by cutting two lenses in half from two different lens prescriptions and gluing them together. The top half was used to see greater distances while the lower half assisted greatly with viewing objects and text within arm's reach.
Bifocal glasses are used for many reasons, but the most common reason is Presbyopia. Presbyopia is a vision condition in which the crystalline lens within the eye looses its flexibility thus hampering the ability to focus. One may need a multifocal lens simply due to age.
IV. Coating Choice
|Hard Coat: also can be called HC coat, is to enhance the hardness of the lens to prevent the substrate scratch|
|Hard Multi Coat: also can be called HMC or AR coat, is to To protect the lens effectively from reflection, enhancing functional and charity of your vision|
|Super Hydrophobic Coat: also can be called SHMC coat, is to make the lens waterproof, antistatic, anti slip and oil resistance|
V. Packing & Shipping
|1. Envelope||2. Outer Box|
|a). Standard white envelope||Standard export paper carton (Size: 38*48*35cm, 0.064CBMS)|
|b). Color envelope with customer design (Weight: 157g, Size: 9*9*9cm)||Finished lens: include about 500 pairs (Weight: about 21kg)||Semi finished lens:include about 100 pairs (Weight: about 15kg)|
|1. Samples:||2. Batch Goods:|
|Delivery time: 3-7 days (by Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT etc.)||a). Delivery time: 10-30 days (depend on your quantity, by air, sea or express)|
|Sample is free, but according to our company rule, the shipping cost need to be assumed by our customers.||b). Carrier: We can choose for you or offer us your cooperative company|
VI. Why Choose Us
1. Our Factory: Jiangsu Aogang Optical Glasses Co.,Ltd is a professional optical lens manufacturer for more than 10 years in China. All lenses are exported to European countries, Japan, Korea, North and South America, Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa market. We guarantee the quality to all buyers all over the world, and got a high reputation about quality from buyers in the past 8 years exporting time. In Aogang Optical, you can find high quanlity lenses with the most competitive prices.
2. Our Samples: We provide free samples. Just send us your requirements, then we will send samples accordingly. However, according to our company rule, our customers need to assume the shipping cost.
3. Payment Term: 30% T/T in advance, the balance before shippment
4. Our Service: Our customer service begins tracking the processing status of products daily until you receive the product and confirm the quality.You could contact us by SKYPE,Whatsapp, e-mail, voice phone, message at any time!We guarantee the quality to all buyers all over the world, and got a high reputation about quality from buyers in the past 8 years exporting time.
Peggy Lu: +8615052975513 (WhatsApp)