|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Aogang Optics|
|Model Number:||Prescription Eyeglass Lenses|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pairs|
|Packaging Details:||1) Standard white envelope 2) color envelop with customer's design|
|Delivery Time:||10~30 days, depend on your quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||40,000 pieces per day|
|Abbe Value:||38||Specific Gravity:||1.21|
|Guarantee Years:||5 Years||Power Range:||SPH:000~+300,000~-300,CYL:+100~+350|
White Coating 1.56 Flat-top Uncoated Prescription Eyeglass Lenses For Bifocal Vision
|Transmission||Diameter||Refractive index||Abbe value||Specific Gravity|
|Coating||Guarantee years||Power range||Place of origin||Brand|
1) The advantages of the 1.56
Lenses with a 1.56 index are considered the most cost effective lens on the market. They possess 100% UV protection and are 22% thinner than CR39 lenses.
1.56 lenses can cut to fit the frames perfectly, and these lenses with knife edge finishing would suit those irregular frame sizes (small or large) and would make any pair of glasses look thinner than ordinary.
1.56 single vision lenses have higher Abbe value, can offer wearers excellent wearing comfort.
2) What are bifocal glasses.
● Bifocals are two prescriptions combined into a single lens. Trifocals are three prescriptions combined into one lens.
● Bifocals were originated by Benjamin Franklin in the 18th century when he cut the halves of two spectacle lenses and fitted them into one frame.
● Bifocals are needed because the distance glasses do not suffice to focus sufficiently for near. As age increases, (in India 38-40 years is the presbyopic age) reading glasses are required to read at a comfortable distance. Rather than taking out the distance glasses and putting on near glasses
3)The advantages of the bifocal lenses.
With a bifocal, distance and near are clear but the intermediate distance (between 2 and 6 feet) is blurred. Where intermediate is essential for a patient a trifocal or varifocal is required.
Take the instance of a piano player. He can see distance and near, but the music notes he has to read are too far away. Hence, he has to have an intermediate section to see them.
A lady who plays cards, can see the cards in her hand but cannot see the cards laid on the table.
III. Power range
IV. Process of the production
V. Packing & Shipping
|Envelops||1) standard white envelop|
2) color envelop with customer design
|Outer box||standard export paper carton 38cm*48cm*35cm ( 0.064 CBMS )|
|Include around 500 pairs of finished lenses, 21kgs|
|Include around 100 pairs of semi finished lenses, 15kgs|
|Shipping||Samples||By Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT etc.|
|Delivery time: within 3 days|
|Batch goods||By air, sea, express|
|Delivery time: 10-30 days, depend on your quantity|
|Carrier||We can choose for you or offer us your cooperative company|
30% T/T in advance, the balance before shippment
VI. Why choose us
1. We are equipped with world advanced machines and facilities; cooperating with some international branded monomer company ; using European quality and management system. All of these guarantee the stable good lens quality.
2. 20 years’ experience in manufacturing and export of optical lenses, which makes us own more than 300 customers spread over 60 countries.
3. Lens items are quite complete including SV, BIFOCAL, PROGRESSIVE, PHOTOCHROMIC, BLUECUT, SUNLENS, POLARISED LENS, FINISHED & SF etc. You can get full range of optical lens from Aogang.
4. Expert new products research department makes us differ from others and new products can be suggested to our customers in due time.
5. Every year, we will exhibit at some optical exhibitions. You can find suitable time and place to talk with us face to face.